"Your one stop site for everything whale"

Monday, July 11, 2011

uhhhggggg.

So I'm stuck in an airport waiting for a flight for 7 hours trying to get to Indiana for rowing nationals, so I think that gives me a legit reasons for a double post today! You know I realized a little while ago that the abbreviation for our blog is "hw" which is better know for being an abbreviation homework. Dangit! Well, I guess I won't be using the abbreviated version of hail whales much.
Also, while I'm waiting at the airport delta has this awesome snack mix with WHALE SHAPED CRACKERS!!!!!!! dsfk;ljdfklfkj;lak;ljs;lkff;djk
I took a photo of them but unfortunately don't have the cables to upload it to this computer :( but I will be sure to post it when I return on sunday.
Also remember, THERE ARE ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER OUT CONTEST (click here for link, sorry I forgot to link it when I posted this initially, but I went back and added it after rereading the post a few hours later) As of now we have four entries, but it would be super duper awesome to have more!!!
~Whale Hailer

No comments:

Post a Comment