"Your one stop site for everything whale"

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Adopt a Whale!

Hey this is Sam! It's guest post Wednesday... you know what that means! Take a look:

Yes, thats right. I'm posting about a fabulous website I found...

http://www.whaleadoption.org/

That allows anyone to ADOPT their own whale. All you have to do is make a charitable donation to this organization... and VOILA! You've adopted your own actual whale. (You get to name it too.) Also, with an additional donation, they will also give you a plush whale toy as well! Are you an activist about saving whales? Well, this is your chance to show the Whales of the World that you support them!

This page has descriptions of the available whales. You will get to KNOW the whale that you are adopting. (Sorry, there are no marshmallows of the Sea currently available... they fly off the shelves... oh... well you know what i mean.) I would love to adopt a beluga right now.



I noticed this banner on the homepage of the website... I mean I'd love to give my dad a whale. Yet father's day was over a month ago. Uh... WELL ANYWAYS thats beyond the point everyone! Adopt whales!!! They need your help.

Toodles,

Sam (Guest Poster)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such a whalerific guest post sam!! I totally have to adopt a whale!! Although first I have to figure out what that means...

    ReplyDelete