"Your one stop site for everything whale"

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Surprise!

HELLO all you hailers of whales! I decided that as a little surprise I, Sarah, would post on the best blog. Ever. My sincerest apologies for my failure to post on Wednesday. I'm afraid I was at a hotel where it cost thirty five dollars to use the computer. How dreadfully unjust! However, I believe that a surprise is much better. :)

Now for the point of this positively phenomenal post of pleasant and peachy whalitude:
The other day, I went to work with my mom. This woman who my mom works with came in and was talking to her. She asked my what grade I was in and if I knew her son who is in the grade below me. I told her that I didn't, but I bet that my friend (Quinn, the whale hailer) knew him. She immediately recognized the name, but could not quite place her. As a helpful hint I said, "She really likes whales". The she responded, "Ohhhh Quinn! She REALLY likes whales! I remember taking my son to her first grade birthday party at the aquarium."


There you have it. Proof of the extent of the hailer's love of whales. 


I worry that this post is too short though. Therefore, another story is in order! I went to a sidewalk sale in a nearby town last week. Of course, I was looking for any whale-related items. I then saw a whale stuffed animal. It consisted of a circular body and a long tail. Upon closer inspection, I realized it was a bird. I felt pretty stupid, but in my defense, it was white on the bottom (like whales!) and it didn't have wings! It was the exact same general shape. 


Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this guest posting experience!


Yours, &C.
Sarah
  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for such an awesome post Sarah!!! There's no better surprise than two awesome whale stories ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I really say "awesome" a lot on this blog. hehe

    ReplyDelete