"Your one stop site for everything whale"

Monday, July 4, 2011

A reflection on the previous poll

Since the poll ended a little while ago, I suppose I should analyze it and then use that sparkling knowledge to make the blog and this whole world a better place!!!!!!!!
It appears the most votes were for whale jokes, whale comics, and whale personal stories. I have been doing a lot of personal stories, but I suppose I'll have to do some more jokes and comics.
and then of course the runner up to those three was good ol' CHEESECAKE which I already posted about here, but might try to make another cheesecake post later.
Please vote in our new poll on the right side of this page and keep an eye out for our next poll which will probably start in a week or two and will involve voting on the contest entries. (speaking of which please remember to enter our contest!!!!)
anyway, for now I figured I would share with you a whale comic. I found a website with hundreds of whale comics (click here) for anyone who is interested, but unfortunately it doesn't let me copy them into a post :(
Enjoy,

P.S. check back later today for a second post (as promised to Sarah)

No comments:

Post a Comment