"Your one stop site for everything whale"

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

a late narwhalicious post

okay, so I FINALLY got to indiana at 2:00 am this morning! But now I'm stuck with with barely any spotty internet connection. Sorry this is very late, but I've basically been rowing the whole day. Luckily, I won't be responsible for trying to post tomorrow. Instead, you will be graced with an incredible guest post by Evelyn herself! Wow, I don't have to post on hail whales tomorrow, what am I going to do with myself?!!? oh that's right, ROW!
Anyway, I am getting very excited to share the photos of the whale crackers with you, but unfortunately, I still don't have the cables to download them from my camera. I decided to search delta whale crackers but no pictures of them came up (however at the bottom of the first page are a few images from hail whales! I felt SO popular!)
I think the cuteness of these plush narwhal will make up for the lateness of my post:
check out all the other colors and sizes and hybrids (incliding a bunny-narwhal hybrid) at this online shop (<-- click for link). For some reason the shop name is "ostrich farm"  and it only sells plush narwhals. I have no idea what the two have to do with eachother, but you can't argue with the cuteness of these narwhals!
see you in two days,
Whale Hailer! 
P.S. the competition is really heating up between the blue whale and beluga whale in our poll. only a few days left to vote.....WHAT WHALE WILL WIN?!?!?! (talk about alliteration!)

No comments:

Post a Comment