"Your one stop site for everything whale"

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pillow Pets!

With such a catchy jingle and so many animals to chose from, who wouldn't want a pillow pet? I also joined the craze when I recieved a dolphin pillow pet around christmas time. However, I later discovered in early spring that they created a new Orca pillow pet, which of course I had to get! Hence, I got a mini orca pillow pet so that my dolphin one would have a friend. Here is a picture of me with my two pillow pets (note how I carefully concealed my identity):
Sneaky, right?

And here's their commercial in case anyone is interested in getting a surprisingly catchy jingle sung by toddlers stuck in their head:

Make sure to join the "Hail Whales Blog" facebook group and feel free to post any blog suggestions, whale pictures,  post suggestions, contest entries, etc. 
And also, sorry to keep repeating this, but please enter our contest by clicking here (there are only 11 days left to enter!) 
Also check out the new random question on the "about me questions" page
have a whalerific day,

P.S. wow! I manage to include a picture, a video, and a personal story all in once post. You guys must feel pretty lucky to be able to read such an epic post, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment