"Your one stop site for everything whale"

Friday, July 1, 2011

A CONTEST!!!!

As I am approaching 200 views (197 as of now), I figured I should do something with all these viewers, so in order to make things a little more interesting, I am initiating a contest! Everyone please comment on this post with your own unique idea for how to make an "Emoticon" whale out of computer symbols. 


It can be simple or complex, any species of whale, and using any symbols on the standard computer keyboard, feel free to get creative! 


If you can't comment on this post for some reason, just give me your idea through facebook and I'll post it here. 


Eventually, I will make a poll out of everyone's ideas and the person who wins the most votes will get a special prize! Remember to include your "name" with the post.


Good Luck,

10 comments:

  1. / |\/|
    _/\__ \ /
    | \//
    |______/

    NARWHAL.
    love, evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. noooooooooooooo my narwhal

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe try putting it in arial on your computer and then posting it in here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ∑( V ' )

    sigma = tail
    parenthesis = body
    v = fin
    apostrophe = eye
    BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  5. here's evelyn's second entry:
    C><

    ReplyDelete
  6. only 4 more days until we start voting on them!!

    ReplyDelete