"Your one stop site for everything whale"

Sunday, July 3, 2011

my attempt at a whale tissue box

okay so a little while back I posted about a "whale tissue box" (<-- click for link) and talked about how I would attempt to make my own. The super cute ones that I found at the time are actually $40 plus $10 shipping and handling!!! what a rip off!!! click "here" for the link to where they are sold. So once I discovered the outrageous price, I decided I HAD to make my own. Unfortunately, Stop and Shop didn't have any plain blue tissue boxes so I got two patterned ones. Here is a picture of the first one:
'
It's kind of hard to see the smile with the weird lighting, but I'm thinking it will come out better on my next patterned box (which is lighter).
anyway, enjoy and remember to please enter our contest (<--click for link)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks!

    ▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ████████████████▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄████████████▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

    ReplyDelete