"Your one stop site for everything whale"

Thursday, July 14, 2011

ROYAL whales

due to a recent debate over English royalty in our facebook group (and since one of our slogans is "where whales are ROYAL"), I decided to scour the vast resource that is the internet for "royal whales." I found this pin of a royal whale in disguise:
How cute, right?
I also found this necklace of a royal whale boasting her crown for all her subjects to see:

Lastly, I stumbled upon this "Royal Whale Whirlpool Bathtub" for $3000


Once I become rich from discovering a new species of whale, I will be sure to put this in my house :)

Oh, and also, Sarah found this interesting image of a "Royal Fail Whale," (I don't have a twitter, but apparently the fail whale is what pops up on twitter when the server is to busy to take anymore tweets):
Enjoy,
Whale Hailer
P.S. only three days left to enter our contest!!! the more entires the whale-ier (click here for link)

No comments:

Post a Comment