"Your one stop site for everything whale"

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

about me!

sorry this is a little late, I'm sure there were a lot of disappointed hail whales fans scouring this blog for a new post throughout the day (50 views in the last four days! w00t! thanks everyone! :) ). Don't worry I promise I'll post earlier tomorrow. And in case you need even more whale filled info, I recommend looking at the "about me" page ( upper right hand corner) or just click here to be linked to that page. Everyday I check the box that makes it generate a new random question which I will answer! I will also be keeping an archive of the random questions and my answers (since only one can be displayed at a time in the about me section) look for that page on the righthand side right above the new poll. Just a quick warning though, these questions can get reeeaaalllyyy random, but don't worry, that only makes my answers that much more hilarious.

***HERE IS THE LINK TO THE ARCHIVE OF RANDOM QUESTIONS: (click here)
****AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO ENTER OUR AWESOME CONTEST: (click here)
to counterbalance all this serious and boring stuff, here's a cute whale photo (cute whale photos fix just about everything, don't they?)
enjoy, 

No comments:

Post a Comment