"Your one stop site for everything whale"

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Finally!!

Ok, so while I was stuck at the JFK airport for 8 hours last Monday, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Delta had WHALE CRAKERS in their snack mix. I took photos to post, but unfortunately I didn't have the cables with me to download them from my camera to the computer. However, now I am back and excited to share with you









*drum roll*








a photo of these tasty whale crackers!

it's amazing where you can find whales these days!
Although I suppose it is kind of cruel to be eating anything that resembles a whale, I assure you that these were just simple cheddar crackers presented in the shape of a whale. This shape was probably chosen to honor the whale, rather than to support any form of eating whales!
Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment