"Your one stop site for everything whale"

Monday, June 27, 2011

nothing like waking up to some calming whale noises!!

Okay so this is actually a MEGA post! It is both a video and a personal story (whoa, no way!)
So one time in English class we had a substitute teacher and my friends and I started looking up whale noises. I downloaded a set and started playing them right as the sub comes over to check on how far we have come on our essays. Of course I pull up my google doc and begin telling him what I've done so far RIGHT AS THE WHALE NOISES BEGIN PLAYING (quite loudly) IN THE BACKGROUND! Talk about an awkward moment! Anyway, I wanted to honor that moment with a video of some whale noises! How cute, right?
Enjoy, 
Whale Hailer
P.S. Only 3 DAYS LEFT to have your voice heard by voting in our pole (on the upper right of this blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment