"Your one stop site for everything whale"

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My favorite elementary school commercial

Okay, I know, I know that everyone voted so far for whale jokes and comics, but I thought of this commercial, managed to find it, and HAD to post it. This was by far my fav elementary school commercial (it was so near and dear to my heart that I still remember it today) I know it's not very funny, but hey, it's a whale commercial, I don't think you can name any other ones off the top of your head?
no, but seriously, if you can then you are my new best friend. hands down.
Anyway, hope you have a whalerific day! Oh, and shout out to our newest follower: 2nd period free people. Although it seems we lost a follower (saab3993 come back to me, I beg of thee!) :(
Maybe a new signature will convince you:
toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment