"Your one stop site for everything whale"

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

unicorns of the sea

okay so I know everyone is super excited to be done with school, but I have to use a little bit of math here to prove a verrrry interesting point: UNICORNS ARE REAL! I know, I know, this is a whale blog, but it relates to whales because I use narwhals in my mathematical proof. I had always been mystified by the majestic and unique narwhal, but have recently realized it can be used to prove the existence of unicorns. observe:

unicorn+whale=narwhal
               -whale       -whale

unicorn=narwhal-whale
AND: narwhal-whale=real (both are real species)

therefore, but the transitive property of equality:
******unicorn=real******
don't worry all you math haters, tomorrow I will return to pretty whale pictures and random videos
goodnight, 


No comments:

Post a Comment