"Your one stop site for everything whale"

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Whale Snack Crackers?!

This is Eva Lin, guest posting for this week!
Today I'd like to share a delicious, whale-licious experience I had this summer. I had gone to visit my Grandma, and was on the Amtrak train home when I decided I was hungry. Luckily, I had brought along some Yan Yan crackers. For those of you unfamiliar with these, I have included pictures below:
The crackers come with a chocolate sauce to dip them in: 
And they often have fun, animal-related sayings printed on them:

My particular package had several animals with the same saying... 

...and they were whales!!
I took a picture to share with you guys: 


As you can see, the cracker is labeled "Whale" "Biggesy Mammal". While the grammar is questionable (is biggesy a word??), the awesomeness is without a doubt. 
Have a lovely week, and if you happen to go to a supermarket, be sure to pick up some delicious whale snacks!!

1 comment: